The Mile End SessionsReleased: September, 14th 2010
The Mile End Sessions is the seventh album by solo artist David Usher. It was released on September 14, 2010 and is composed mostly of previously released songs re-recorded in acoustic arrangements. It was produced by Jonathan Gallivan, who also plays guitar on the album.
The album also includes a French track that features Marie-Mai called "Je repars", his first French language recording. It was the first single from the album and charted in the top 10 in Québec. The other new songs on the album are "Fall To Pieces" and "Sparkle And Shine".
Usher has said that the album title "is a nod to my neighbourhood in Montréal — Mile End... where these songs were re-shaped and where much of the album was made."
- Alone In the Universe (Acoustic) - 3:11
- Everyday Things (feat. Cœur de Pirate) [Acoustic] - 2:55
- The Music (Acoustic) - 3:25
- Prelude (Acoustic) - 0:55
- Fall to Pieces - 4:13
- Je repars (feat. Marie-mai) - 4:07
- Sparkle and Shine (Acoustic) - 2:39
- St. Lawrence River (Acoustic) - 4:13
- My Way Out (Acoustic) - 3:29
- Black Black Heart (Acoustic) - 3:27
- And So We Run (Acoustic) - 3:35
- Kill the Lights (Mile End Mix) - 3:53
- I'm Coming Down (Acoustic) - 4:08
- Je Repars (feat. Marie-Mai) [Radio Remix] - 4:08
- Tous Ces Petits Gestes (Radio Remix) - 2:59
- Everyday Things (feat. Cœur de Pirate) [Radio Remix] - 3:00